Swiss Life Asset Managers France is managed by an Executive Board and a Supervisory Board.
The members of the Executive Board
Frédéric Bôl, Chief Executive Officer
Denis Lehman, Head of Asset Management Securities
Fabrice Lombardo, Head of Real Estate
Aurélie Fouilleron, Head Sales and Marketing
Bruno Gerardin, Chief Financial Officer
The CEO and members of the Executive Board of Swiss Life Asset Managers France are appointed by the Supervisory Board for a six-year term.
The members of the Executive Board are responsible for defining targets, financial planning, HR management and meeting targets. They issue directives for their field within the framework of the legal and regulatory requirements for Swiss Life Asset Managers France as a whole.
The Supervisory Board
- Stefan Mächler, Chairman
- Michel de Giovanni, Vice-Chairman
- Hermann Inglin, Representative of Swiss Life Prévoyance et Santé
- Rolf Aeberli, Representative of Swiss Life France
- Éric Le Baron, Representative of Swiss Life Assurance et Patrimoine
- Mark Fehlmann
- Isabelle Reux-Brown, Independent member
- Sylvie Bratel, Independent member
Supporting you in your choices is what we’re here for.